There’s a guy that I really want to impress. What should I do?
November 7, 2010 § Leave a comment
L: I would avoid all the obvious tactics. You know…find out what he is interested in and learn more about it. It’s a waste of time; no guys wants a girl that likes everything he likes. That’s what he has friends for.
1. Call him Daddy on occasion. There’s nothing like a little confirmation that he is in charge.
2. Tell him you always remember to pee after sex. Everyone likes a responsible girl that blurts out inappropriate information.
3. Mention that you steal all your makeup from CVS. Men love risk takers.
4. Tell him you lost your virginity by riding a horse when you were 12. Experienced women are sexy.
5. Tell him your favorite poet is Emily Dickinson. Guys really like girls who can appreciate the beauty of death and a suicidal artist.
6. Watch this and then perform (with no deviation) everything in this educational video.
If this doesn’t do the trick…it’s your fault, not mine.
Submit questions anonymously here.